-
August 9th, 2004, 06:16 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hello all have some great stonehenge speakers up for grabs on ebay. HOT TICKET!! CHECK THEM OUT!
-
August 9th, 2004, 06:51 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Where? I couldn't find any Altec stonehenge on E-bay.
-
August 9th, 2004, 08:48 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
August 11th, 2004, 05:26 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Originally posted by HiFiPlayer:
are you selling it?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hello and yes I am open to offers. You can see them at www.ebay.ca under stonehenge. thanks stu
-
August 11th, 2004, 05:31 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Originally posted by boltupright:
Where? I couldn't find any Altec stonehenge on E-bay.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hello Roy the stonehenge speakers are up for bids at www.ebay.ca I am also open to offers. great hearing from ya. stu
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks